- Some minor bugfixes
- Updated to stay in sync with the ongoing DLTK development
- Based on the DLTK Framework
- Improved parser
- Launching - This version introduces a lua launch target. So you can run all your Lua scripts written with LunarEclipse within Eclipse.
- Preferences - Added a preference page to configure your lua interpreter used for the launch target
- Appearance - Changed/Added the icons
- Outline View - Collapse the ouline view
- Improved Outline View - Now local variables and function defined like f = function() are also shown in the outline view
- ContentAssist - The content assist is now working.
- Preferences - A PreferencePane is now available, but now functionality is provided
- Core - some major changes in the core, e.g. the Lua document model was improved
Initial release to SourceForge.net